> PRODUCTS > POWER UNITS > H-P POWER UNITS
H-P Central Vacuum Systems offer two types of power unit filtration-- Permanent Filter and Disposable Bag. Both are full-featured, powerful systems that provide a superior cleaning experience. H-P power units are rated by square footage, although the best system for your home may be rated at a higher square footage, depending on your layout and chosen system options. We will recommend the best unit to provide you with maximum cleaning power. H-P power units are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
H-P Central Vacs' dual-filtration design with cyclonic action provides consistent vacuum power and protects your indoor air quality. Best of all, it features a permanent filter, which never needs replaced. With H-P, you'll enjoy hassle-free cleaning performance year after year.
- Proven motor performance translates into strong vacuum power
- Filter shroud deflects heavy dirt particles and deposits them into the dirt canister
- Self-cleaning, permanent CleanShield® filter captures fine dust particles, eliminating the need for an outdoor exhaust
- High-capacity, translucent dirt canister only needs emptied 3-4 times per year
- On-board inlet valve and on/off switch allows convenient cleaning at the power unit location
H-P's Disposable Bag (DB) power units take central vacuum cleaning to the next level by ensuring you never have to touch the dirt, even when the vacuum is full! The units feature durable, triple-layer filter bags that do not let any dust escape. Since the outside of the CleanShield bag is never exposed to dirt, neither are you. Simply remove, seal and replace the bag ensuring the cleanest experience possible.
- Eliminates 100% of vacuumed dirt, dust and allergens from your home
- Replaceable CleanShield filtration bag filters particles as small as .3 microns
- Powerful, high-performance motor delivers strong vacuum power
- DB7000, DB8000 and DB9000 models feature a CarbonCapture® Filter (designed to last the lifetime of the motor) to eliminate carbon dust from escaping the motor compartment
MX2500 Power Unit
The MX2500 power unit is a powerful solution for condos, townhouses and even tiny homes! Measuring only 20" tall with a 10" diameter it offers a small footprint with big benefits. It features top-loading, dirt-free technology by utilizing a 3-gallon CleanShield filter bag that filters particles as small as .3 microns. The CleanShield bag along with a secondary permanent filter provides dual filtration and improves indoor air quality in your home. The MX2500 power unit is recommended for homes up to 2,500 sq. ft. and features a 3 year warranty.
interVac Model 660 Condo Unit
interVac Model 660 is available in both surface and flush mount models. They are perfect for new construction, replacing an existing system or adding an additional unit to a home. The 660 condo unit is easy to install and measuring at 11-1/2" x 19-7/8" x 7-3/4", it features the industry's smallest power unit footprint! It offers hypoallergenic filtration, an integrated rib system in the debris chamber for bag compaction without losing vacuum power and an onboard inlet valve. The interVac Model 660 is recommended for homes up to 2,500 sq. ft., features a 2-gallon filter bag capacity and is covered by a 3 year warranty.